Dr. Askling has received honoraria from Pfizer (less than $10,000).
Ankylosing Spondylitis, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Risk of Malignant Lymphoma: A Cohort Study Based on Nationwide Prospectively Recorded Data From Sweden†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1282–1290, May 2014
How to Cite
Hellgren, K., Smedby, K. E., Backlin, C., Sundstrom, C., Feltelius, N., Eriksson, J. K., Baecklund, E. and Askling, J. (2014), Ankylosing Spondylitis, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Risk of Malignant Lymphoma: A Cohort Study Based on Nationwide Prospectively Recorded Data From Sweden. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 1282–1290. doi: 10.1002/art.38339
The views presented herein are those of the authors and do not represent an official position of the Swedish Medical Products Agency.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2014 01:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2013
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Combine public–private research program
- Swedish Cancer Society
- European Union Innovative Medicines Initiative (BTCure project)
- Stockholm County Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!