Drs. Jiang and Sawle contributed equally to this work.
Whole Blood Gene Expression Profiling Predicts Therapeutic Response at Six Months in Patients With Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Arthritis & Rheumatology is published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American College of Rheumatology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1363–1371, May 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, K., Sawle, A. D., Frank, M. B., Chen, Y., Wallace, C. A. and Jarvis, J. N. (2014), Whole Blood Gene Expression Profiling Predicts Therapeutic Response at Six Months in Patients With Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 1363–1371. doi: 10.1002/art.38341
- Issue online: 28 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2014 09:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-AR-049762, R01-AI-084200, R01-AR-060604
- 21Limma: linear models for microarray data. In: Gentleman R, Carey V, Dudoit S, Irizarry R, Huber W, editors.Bioinformatics and computational biology solutions using R and Bioconductor.New York:Springer;2005. p.397–420..
- 22Controlling the false discovery rate: a practical and powerful approach to multiple testing. J R Stat Soc Ser B 1995;57:289–300., .
- 28Detection of IgM rheumatoid factors by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay in children with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis: correlation with articular disease and laboratory abnormalities. Pediatrics 1992;90:954–9., , .