Presented in part at the 72nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology, San Francisco, CA, October 2008.
Evidence of Abnormal Epidermal Nerve Fiber Density in Fibromyalgia: Clinical and Immunologic Implications†
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 1945–1954, July 2014
How to Cite
Caro, X. J. and Winter, E. F. (2014), Evidence of Abnormal Epidermal Nerve Fiber Density in Fibromyalgia: Clinical and Immunologic Implications. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 1945–1954. doi: 10.1002/art.38662
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2014 11:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!