Automatic testing and assessment of neuroanatomy using a digital brain atlas: Method and development of computer- and mobile-based applications
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 244–252, October 2009
How to Cite
Nowinski, W. L., Thirunavuukarasuu, A., Ananthasubramaniam, A., Chua, B. C., Qian, G., Nowinska, N. G., Marchenko, Y. and Volkau, I. (2009), Automatic testing and assessment of neuroanatomy using a digital brain atlas: Method and development of computer- and mobile-based applications. Anat Sci Ed, 2: 244–252. doi: 10.1002/ase.106
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!