Meta-evaluation in clinical anatomy: A practical application of item response theory in multiple choice examinations
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 17–24, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Severo, M. and Tavares, M. A. F. (2010), Meta-evaluation in clinical anatomy: A practical application of item response theory in multiple choice examinations. Anat Sci Ed, 3: 17–24. doi: 10.1002/ase.118
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!