Letter to the Editor
Descriptions of anatomical structures using everyday objects may disadvantage students from developing countries
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 3, Issue 1, page 52, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Gangata, H. (2010), Descriptions of anatomical structures using everyday objects may disadvantage students from developing countries. Anat Sci Ed, 3: 52. doi: 10.1002/ase.125
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!