Conflict of interest: The authors actively serve on the Infrastructure Committee of the School of Medicine. Authority to publish the information within this document has been granted by the Dean's office of the University of Namibia, School of Medicine. The responsibilities related to this committee hold no monetary reward and there is no conflicting interest.
Anatomy education in Namibia: Balancing facility design and curriculum development†
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 41–47, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Wessels, Q., Vorster, W. and Jacobson, C. (2012), Anatomy education in Namibia: Balancing facility design and curriculum development. Anat Sci Ed, 5: 41–47. doi: 10.1002/ase.1250
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!