The use of electronic media to develop transferable skills in science students studying anatomy
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 125–131, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Choudhury, B. and Gouldsborough, I. (2012), The use of electronic media to develop transferable skills in science students studying anatomy. Anat Sci Ed, 5: 125–131. doi: 10.1002/ase.1259
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!