Laryngeal support device enhances the learning of laryngeal anatomy and voice physiology
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 241–245, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Curcio, D. F., Behlau, M., Barros, M. D. and Smith, R. L. (2012), Laryngeal support device enhances the learning of laryngeal anatomy and voice physiology. Anat Sci Ed, 5: 241–245. doi: 10.1002/ase.1276
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!