Perceptions of anatomy: Critical components in the clinical setting
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 187–199, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Lazarus, M. D., Chinchilli, V. M., Leong, S. L. and Kauffman, G. L. (2012), Perceptions of anatomy: Critical components in the clinical setting. Anat Sci Ed, 5: 187–199. doi: 10.1002/ase.1281
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!