Yoga asanas as an effective form of experiential learning when teaching musculoskeletal anatomy of the lower limb
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 281–286, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Bentley, D. C. and Pang, S. C. (2012), Yoga asanas as an effective form of experiential learning when teaching musculoskeletal anatomy of the lower limb. Anat Sci Ed, 5: 281–286. doi: 10.1002/ase.1282
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!