Self-efficacy's influence on student academic achievement in the medical anatomy curriculum
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 249–255, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Burgoon, J. M., Meece, J. L. and Granger, N. A. (2012), Self-efficacy's influence on student academic achievement in the medical anatomy curriculum. Anat Sci Ed, 5: 249–255. doi: 10.1002/ase.1283
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2011
- Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE). Grant Number: P116B010181
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!