Reduction of mental distress in the dissection course by introducing the body donor experience through anatomical demonstrations of organ systems
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 321–329, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Böckers, A., Baader, C., Fassnacht, U. K., Öchsner, W. and Böckers, T. M. (2012), Reduction of mental distress in the dissection course by introducing the body donor experience through anatomical demonstrations of organ systems. Anat Sci Ed, 5: 321–329. doi: 10.1002/ase.1292
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!