Active learning: A small group histology laboratory exercise in a whole class setting utilizing virtual slides and peer education
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 367–373, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Bloodgood, R. A. (2012), Active learning: A small group histology laboratory exercise in a whole class setting utilizing virtual slides and peer education. Anat Sci Ed, 5: 367–373. doi: 10.1002/ase.1294
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- The University of Virginia School of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!