Design and validation of a novel learning tool, the “Anato-Rug,” for teaching equine topographical anatomy
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 256–263, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Braid, F., Williams, S. B. and Weller, R. (2012), Design and validation of a novel learning tool, the “Anato-Rug,” for teaching equine topographical anatomy. Anat Sci Ed, 5: 256–263. doi: 10.1002/ase.1295
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!