Modernization of an anatomy class: From conceptualization to implementation. A case for integrated multimodal–multidisciplinary teaching
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 354–366, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, E. O., Charchanti, A. V. and Troupis, T. G. (2012), Modernization of an anatomy class: From conceptualization to implementation. A case for integrated multimodal–multidisciplinary teaching. Anat Sci Ed, 5: 354–366. doi: 10.1002/ase.1296
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!