Dissecting the dissectors: Knowledge, attitude, and practice of body bequests by Nigerian anatomists
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 347–353, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Anyanwu, E. G. and Obikili, E. N. (2012), Dissecting the dissectors: Knowledge, attitude, and practice of body bequests by Nigerian anatomists. Anat Sci Ed, 5: 347–353. doi: 10.1002/ase.1298
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!