The LINDSAY Virtual Human Project: An immersive approach to anatomy and physiology
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 19–28, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Tworek, J. K., Jamniczky, H. A., Jacob, C., Hallgrímsson, B. and Wright, B. (2013), The LINDSAY Virtual Human Project: An immersive approach to anatomy and physiology. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 19–28. doi: 10.1002/ase.1301
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!