What is an objective structured practical examination in anatomy?
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 125–133, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Yaqinuddin, A., Zafar, M., Ikram, M. F. and Ganguly, P. (2013), What is an objective structured practical examination in anatomy?. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 125–133. doi: 10.1002/ase.1305
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!