Constructive, collaborative, contextual, and self-directed learning in surface anatomy education
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 114–124, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Bergman, E. M., Sieben, J. M., Smailbegovic, I., de Bruin, A. B.H., Scherpbier, A. J.J.A. and van der Vleuten, C. P.M. (2013), Constructive, collaborative, contextual, and self-directed learning in surface anatomy education. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 114–124. doi: 10.1002/ase.1306
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!