Student outcomes associated with use of asynchronous online discussion forums in gross anatomy teaching
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 101–106, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Green, R. A. and Hughes, D. L. (2013), Student outcomes associated with use of asynchronous online discussion forums in gross anatomy teaching. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 101–106. doi: 10.1002/ase.1310
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!