A “Do-It-Yourself” interactive bone structure module: Development and evaluation of an online teaching resource
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 107–113, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Rich, P. and Guy, R. (2013), A “Do-It-Yourself” interactive bone structure module: Development and evaluation of an online teaching resource. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 107–113. doi: 10.1002/ase.1312
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!