Curriculum integration = course disintegration: What does this mean for anatomy?
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 205–208, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Bolender, D. L., Ettarh, R., Jerrett, D. P. and Laherty, R. F. (2013), Curriculum integration = course disintegration: What does this mean for anatomy?. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 205–208. doi: 10.1002/ase.1320
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!