Factors influencing students' decisions to participate in a short “dissection experience” within a systemic anatomy course
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 225–231, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Larkin, T. A. and McAndrew, D. J. (2013), Factors influencing students' decisions to participate in a short “dissection experience” within a systemic anatomy course. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 225–231. doi: 10.1002/ase.1323
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!