The benefits and limitations of using ultrasonography to supplement anatomical understanding
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 141–148, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Sweetman, G. M., Crawford, G., Hird, K. and Fear, M. W. (2013), The benefits and limitations of using ultrasonography to supplement anatomical understanding. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 141–148. doi: 10.1002/ase.1327
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!