Decision making for borderline cases in pass/fail clinical anatomy courses: The practical value of the standard error of measurement and likelihood ratio in a diagnostic test
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 157–162, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Severo, M., Silva-Pereira, F. and Ferreira, M. A. (2013), Decision making for borderline cases in pass/fail clinical anatomy courses: The practical value of the standard error of measurement and likelihood ratio in a diagnostic test. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 157–162. doi: 10.1002/ase.1328
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Number: 11/5/1443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!