Two-dimensional sectioned images and three-dimensional surface models for learning the anatomy of the female pelvis
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 316–323, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Shin, D. S., Jang, H. G., Hwang, S. B., Har, D.-H., Moon, Y. L. and Chung, M. S. (2013), Two-dimensional sectioned images and three-dimensional surface models for learning the anatomy of the female pelvis. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 316–323. doi: 10.1002/ase.1342
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
- Korean Health Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A110348
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!