The American Association of Anatomists celebrates 125 years
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 1–2, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Drake, R. L. and Pawlina, W. (2013), The American Association of Anatomists celebrates 125 years. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 1–2. doi: 10.1002/ase.1344
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- AAA. 1950. American Association of Anatomists. Abstracts of Sixty-Third Annual Session, Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, April 5, 6, 7, 1950. Anat Rec 106: 167–318.
- AAA. 2000. American Association of Anatomists. In: Proceedings of the American Association of Anatomists One Hundred Thirteenth Meeting, San Diego, CA, April 15–18, 2000. Bethesda, MD: American Association of Anatomists, 56 p.
- 1923. Leidy and his influence on medical science. J Acad Nat Sci Phila 75: 73–87. .
- 1901. A one-year anatomical course; its arrangement, merits, and disadvantages. Am J Anat 1: 507–508. .
- 1998. Joseph Leidy: The Last Man Who Knew Everything. 1st Ed. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 320 p. .
- WUSM. 2009. Washington University School of Medicine. Origins and History of the Washington University School of Medicine: Reorganization & Growth, 1909–1929. Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri. URL: http://beckerexhibits.wustl.edu/wusm-hist/growth/index.htm [accessed December 1, 2012].