“Let's Get Physical”: Advantages of a physical model over 3D computer models and textbooks in learning imaging anatomy
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 216–224, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Preece, D., Williams, S. B., Lam, R. and Weller, R. (2013), “Let's Get Physical”: Advantages of a physical model over 3D computer models and textbooks in learning imaging anatomy. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 216–224. doi: 10.1002/ase.1345
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!