The relative effectiveness of computer-based and traditional resources for education in anatomy
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 211–215, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Khot, Z., Quinlan, K., Norman, G. R. and Wainman, B. (2013), The relative effectiveness of computer-based and traditional resources for education in anatomy. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 211–215. doi: 10.1002/ase.1355
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!