Developing medical students as teachers: An anatomy-based student-as-teacher program with emphasis on core teaching competencies
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 385–392, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Andrew Jay, E., Starkman, S. J., Pawlina, W. and Lachman, N. (2013), Developing medical students as teachers: An anatomy-based student-as-teacher program with emphasis on core teaching competencies. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 385–392. doi: 10.1002/ase.1364
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!