The translucent cadaver: A follow-up study to gauge the efficacy of implementing changes suggested by students
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 433–439, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Kotzé, S. H., Driescher, N. D. and Mole, C. G. (2013), The translucent cadaver: A follow-up study to gauge the efficacy of implementing changes suggested by students. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 433–439. doi: 10.1002/ase.1365
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
- University of Stellenbosch: Fund for Innovation and Research into Teaching and Learning (FIRLT).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!