The dissection room experience: A factor in the choice of organ and whole body donation—A Nigerian survey
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 56–63, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Anyanwu, E. G., Obikili, E. N. and Agu, A. U. (2014), The dissection room experience: A factor in the choice of organ and whole body donation—A Nigerian survey. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 56–63. doi: 10.1002/ase.1370
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!