Does learning in clinical context in anatomical sciences improve examination results, learning motivation, or learning orientation?
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 3–11, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Böckers, A., Mayer, C. and Böckers, T. M. (2014), Does learning in clinical context in anatomical sciences improve examination results, learning motivation, or learning orientation?. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 3–11. doi: 10.1002/ase.1375
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!