Participation in asynchronous online discussion forums does improve student learning of gross anatomy
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 71–76, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Green, R. A., Farchione, D., Hughes, D. L. and Chan, S.-P. (2014), Participation in asynchronous online discussion forums does improve student learning of gross anatomy. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 71–76. doi: 10.1002/ase.1376
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!