Letter to the Editor
Significance of interactive sessions in teaching anatomy
A Teacher's Perspective
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 440–441, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Kumar Ghosh, S. (2013), Significance of interactive sessions in teaching anatomy. Anat Sci Ed, 6: 440–441. doi: 10.1002/ase.1379
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!