Exploring the validity of assessment in anatomy: Do images influence cognitive processes used in answering extended matching questions?
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 107–116, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Vorstenbosch, M. A.T.M., Bouter, S. T., van den Hurk, M. M., Kooloos, J. G.M., Bolhuis, S. M. and Laan, R. F.J.M. (2014), Exploring the validity of assessment in anatomy: Do images influence cognitive processes used in answering extended matching questions?. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 107–116. doi: 10.1002/ase.1382
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!