Developing an audiovisual notebook as a self-learning tool in histology: Perceptions of teachers and students
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 209–218, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Campos-Sánchez, A., López-Núñez, J.-A., Scionti, G., Garzón, I., González-Andrades, M., Alaminos, M. and Sola, T. (2014), Developing an audiovisual notebook as a self-learning tool in histology: Perceptions of teachers and students. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 209–218. doi: 10.1002/ase.1386
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
- Unidad de Innovación Docente, University of Granada. Grant Numbers: UGR11–294, UGR11–303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!