Attitudes of Australian chiropractic students toward whole body donation: A cross-sectional study
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 117–123, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Alexander, M., Marten, M., Stewart, E., Serafin, S. and Štrkalj, G. (2014), Attitudes of Australian chiropractic students toward whole body donation: A cross-sectional study. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 117–123. doi: 10.1002/ase.1390
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!