Determination of clinically relevant content for a musculoskeletal anatomy curriculum for physical medicine and rehabilitation residents
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
How to Cite
Lisk, K., Flannery, J. F., Loh, E. Y., Richardson, D., Agur, A. M.R. and Woods, N. N. (2013), Determination of clinically relevant content for a musculoskeletal anatomy curriculum for physical medicine and rehabilitation residents. Anat Sci Ed. doi: 10.1002/ase.1393
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!