The authors dedicate this paper to Harry M. Weitlauf, M.D., who served as our chairman and encouraged testing new educational strategies. He was a mentor, accomplished embryologist, researcher and educator. His passing was untimely and he will be missed.
A retrospective look at replacing face-to-face embryology instruction with online lectures in a human anatomy course
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 234–241, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Beale, E. G., Tarwater, P. M. and Lee, V. H. (2014), A retrospective look at replacing face-to-face embryology instruction with online lectures in a human anatomy course. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 234–241. doi: 10.1002/ase.1396
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!