Exploring the use of a facebook page in anatomy education
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 199–208, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Jaffar, A. A. (2014), Exploring the use of a facebook page in anatomy education. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 199–208. doi: 10.1002/ase.1404
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!