Spatial visualization ability and laparoscopic skills in novice learners: Evaluating stereoscopic versus monoscopic visualizations
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 295–301, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Roach, V. A., Mistry, M. R. and Wilson, T. D. (2014), Spatial visualization ability and laparoscopic skills in novice learners: Evaluating stereoscopic versus monoscopic visualizations. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 295–301. doi: 10.1002/ase.1412
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!