Perceptions of junior doctors and undergraduate medical students as anatomy teachers: Investigating distance along the near-peer teaching spectrum
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 242–247, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Hall, S., Stephens, J., Andrade, T., Davids, J., Powell, M. and Border, S. (2014), Perceptions of junior doctors and undergraduate medical students as anatomy teachers: Investigating distance along the near-peer teaching spectrum. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 242–247. doi: 10.1002/ase.1419
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!