Human cadavers Vs. multimedia simulation: A study of student learning in anatomy
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 331–339, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Saltarelli, A. J., Roseth, C. J. and Saltarelli, W. A. (2014), Human cadavers Vs. multimedia simulation: A study of student learning in anatomy. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 331–339. doi: 10.1002/ase.1429
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!