Letter to the Editor
Fostering self-reflection on the anatomy laboratory: Dealing with death and the taboo
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 417–418, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Prayson, R. A. and Dannefer, E. F. (2014), Fostering self-reflection on the anatomy laboratory: Dealing with death and the taboo. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 417–418. doi: 10.1002/ase.1437
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!