Anatomical knowledge retention in third-year medical students prior to obstetrics and gynecology and surgery rotations
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 461–468, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Jurjus, R. A., Lee, J., Ahle, S., Brown, K. M., Butera, G., Goldman, E. F. and Krapf, J. M. (2014), Anatomical knowledge retention in third-year medical students prior to obstetrics and gynecology and surgery rotations. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 461–468. doi: 10.1002/ase.1441
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- GW Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning (Spring 2013 Grants for High Impact Teaching and Learning Practices)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!