Part of this work was presented during Mobile Computing in Medical Education Conference at Indiana University, School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana, on 31 May 2013.
Modified team-based learning strategy to improve human anatomy learning: A pilot study at the Universidad del Norte in Barranquilla, Colombia
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 399–405, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Martínez, E. G. and Tuesca, R. (2014), Modified team-based learning strategy to improve human anatomy learning: A pilot study at the Universidad del Norte in Barranquilla, Colombia. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 399–405. doi: 10.1002/ase.1444
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!