Effectiveness of three-dimensional digital animation in teaching human anatomy in an authentic classroom context
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 430–437, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Hoyek, N., Collet, C., Di Rienzo, F., De Almeida, M. and Guillot, A. (2014), Effectiveness of three-dimensional digital animation in teaching human anatomy in an authentic classroom context. Anat Sci Ed, 7: 430–437. doi: 10.1002/ase.1446
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!