The ATLAS project: The effects of a constructionist digital laboratory project on undergraduate laboratory performance
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
How to Cite
Shoepe, T. C., Cavedon, D. K., Derian, J. M., Levy, C. S. and Morales, A. (2014), The ATLAS project: The effects of a constructionist digital laboratory project on undergraduate laboratory performance. Anat Sci Ed. doi: 10.1002/ase.1448
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS Annual Faculty Research Award, 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!